:: Korean Gourmet ::
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Hot soft tofu stew / soon-tofu jjigae(순두부찌개)
Soft tofu stew / soon-tofu jjigae(순두부찌개)
‧A handful of clam
‧Clam stock 2
‧red pepper powder
‧few drops of sesame oil
In korea, suddenly, temperature fell below zero.(average is 50℉)
Just a few days ago, I wore T-shirt only...but
It was too cold, I had to get my winter coat in my closet.
Not to freeze to death.
I feel like to come winter. In fac,t not far off now.
When winter comes, I ofter recall some hot casserole like
, and what I wish to introduce
Actually, maybe most korean would think like me!
is one of the most popular and public foods to korean.
soft tofu (순두부)
Soft tofu(soon tofu) is a form of tofu.
when it is put into a square mold and pressured.
Tofu that you've seen before in package.
so, It is more soft and digest more easily.
1. Put soft tofu in the colander to drain
※unless remove water, It'd be bitter.
2. Make 2cups of clam stock and remove the clam from the broth.
3. Chop the kimchi and pork and slice all vegetables.
4. Stir the kimchi and pork on low heat for 3min and add seasoning and soft-tofu first.
5. When it start boiling, put clam and sliced vegetables
6. Before serve it, add egg!!!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest